The Integrated Nutrition and Dietetics Clinic exists to provide expert nutrition and dietetic care to our patients and the wider community.
Patients of this new clinic will have access to a range of experienced nutrition professionals who, using the latest, evidence-based nutrition and lifestyle interventions, will work with patients and service users to create a nutritional support plan tailored to individual's unique needs. This specialist clinic will also be the main clinic environment in which students on our BSc (Hons) Integrated Nutrition & Dietetics undergraduate degree programme will carry out most of their practical training.
The importance of nutrition in achieving optimal physical and mental health is increasingly understood, and research supports the role of nutrition and dietetic interventions in positively impacting all systems and functions of the body.
At the clinic we will aim to help patients:
- address digestive health issues and achieve their ideal body weight,
- support those with musculoskeletal conditions, chronic pain, autoimmune and inflammatory conditions, metabolic syndrome and mental health problems,
- help those wishing to meet their body’s needs during pregnancy,
- give advice for sports performance and rehabilitation,
- support healthy development and aging.
This will be a weekly clinic running on Tuesdays. Times will vary so please call or email for more details. Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for your first appointment – this includes time to complete intake forms on arrival. Please note that this is a teaching clinic and appointments will be observed by students, however patients do reserve the right to refuse observers should they wish to.
We look forward to welcoming people from across Southwark, London and beyond!
Download the Patient Information Sheet
Initial appointment fee: £80
Follow-up appointment fee: £55